The Hotel Grand Pacific:
The Hotel Grand Pacific is no ordinary hotel! As an independant property, we offer a more personalized experience focused on guest satisfaction. Our harbourfront hotel recognizes that the perfect getaway has to embrace all facets of our guests lifestyle, but is also a unique and friendly community environment in which to work.
Description of Duties:
- This leadership position is responsible for participating in and supporting the operation of the culinary team.
- This hands-on leader will possess a well-developed knowledge of menu design using local cuisine and “scratch” cooking.
- The successful candidate will have 4 years of professional culinary experience with Red Seal designation
- A minimum of 2 years working in a banquet setting
- A professional demeanor is expected
- Previous hotel experience is preferred
Why Choose Us?
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted employee parking
- Excellent employee meal program
- Food discounts in both our Café and Pacific Restaurant
- Friends and family hotel rate (Employee rate also available at other Preferred Hotels)
- Other industry discounts
- Excellent extended benefits (Life and AD&D, Health, Dental, Vision, and an Employee and Family Assistance program. A matching Defined Contribution Pension Plan & an RRSP program available when eligible)
- Employee recognition & referral program
- Treat days, employee events and an annual employee party
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and inclusion in our team.
Due to the volume of applications received, only those short-listed will be contacted by email or telephone. We do appreciate your consideration to make the Hotel Grand Pacific your next employer.