The Hotel Grand Pacific:
The Hotel Grand Pacific is no ordinary hotel! As an independant property, we offer a more personalized experience focused on guest satisfaction. Our harbourfront hotel recognizes that the perfect getaway has to embrace all facets of our guests lifestyle, but is also a unique and friendly community environment in which to work.
Description of Duties:
This leadership position is responsible for supporting the daily operations of food and beverage operations including the Pacific Restaurant, Courtyard Café, Room Service and Banquets. This hands-on leader will combine a well-developed knowledge of food and beverage with the proven people skills required to drive the service standards necessary to cater to our discerning clientele.
The successful candidate will have a professional presence as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills. A minimum of two years supervisory/management experience in an upscale restaurant or hotel is required.
Why Choose Us?
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted employee parking
- Excellent employee meal program
- Food discounts in both our Café and Pacific Restaurant
- Friends and family hotel rate (Employee rate also available at other Preferred Hotels)
- Other industry discounts
- Excellent extended benefits (Life and AD&D, Health, Dental, Vision, and an Employee and Family Assistance program. A matching Defined Contribution Pension Plan & an RRSP program available when eligible)
- Employee recognition & referral program
- Treat days, employee events and an annual employee party
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and inclusion in our team.
Due to the volume of applications received, only those short-listed will be contacted by email or telephone. We do appreciate your consideration to make the Hotel Grand Pacific your next employer.