Food & Beverage Manager
The Hotel Grand Pacific:
The Hotel Grand Pacific is an independent luxury hotel located on Victoria's vibrant inner harbour. We are currently seeking an F&B professional to join our team. Our industry is rebuilding after the effects of the pandemic and we are looking for a leader who will support operations, help the team adapt to ongoing challenges and changes and to assist in creating a vision for the future.
Description of Duties:
This leadership position is responsible for overseeing daily operations of the Hotel’s Food & Beverage outlets, including the Pacific Restaurant, Courtyard Café, Room Service, Banquets and Catering/Conference Services.
- The successful candidate will have a solid background in Hotel Food and Beverage Operations including Restaurants, Room Service, Banquets and Catering.
- To fit with our Team you will need to be relentlessly positive and have an unwavering commitment to providing an exceptional Food and Beverage experience.
- A sommelier's certification is a definite asset. A polished image and professional communication skills are also required.
- This position is very hands on and requires excellent organizational abilities
Why Choose Us?
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted employee parking
- Excellent employee meal program
- Food discounts in both our Café and Pacific Restaurant
- Friends and family hotel rate (Employee rate also available at other Preferred Hotels)
- Other industry discounts
- Excellent extended benefits (Life and AD&D, Health, Dental, Vision, and an Employee and Family Assistance program. A matching Defined Contribution Pension Plan & an RRSP program available when eligible)
- Employee recognition & referral program
- Treat days, employee events and an annual employee party
- We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and inclusion in our team.
Due to the volume of applications received, only those short-listed will be contacted by email or telephone. We do appreciate your consideration to make the Hotel Grand Pacific your next employer.