Upscale Hotel near Butchart Gardens in Victoria, BC
Visit this National Historic Site of Canada during your stay at our full-service hotel near Butchart Gardens. Visited by over one million people each year, the gardens are one of the most peaceful and beautiful attractions on Vancouver Island. Discover 55 acres of lush gardens and tranquil waterways, perfectly suited for horticulture enthusiasts and travelers looking for a peaceful walk and picturesque photo backdrop! Our relaxing lifestyle hotel near Butchart Gardens offers travelers spacious accommodations with walkout balconies for as much fresh air as possible.
Visiting the Gardens
- Plan to spend 2-4 hours at Butchart Gardens, with sample itineraries available for visitors looking for a pleasant route.
- It's a 30-minute drive from our hotel along the Pacific Bay Highway.
- Photography is welcome, but do not block paths with tripods. Selfie sticks are not permitted.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are available for a small refundable deposit at the Information Centre.
- Pets must be kept on a short leash.
What to Eat
The Dining Room Restaurant is open for Afternoon Tea, lunch, and dinner, featuring a delicious menu with locally-sourced ingredients. High Tea is a Butchart family tradition and is a delightful addition to your visit.
The Coffee Shop is located right at Waterwheel Square at the end of the garden loop. Recharge with snacks and beverages.
Blue Poppy Restaurant is an airy conservatory greenhouse that converts into an eatery for the warm summer months. Dine on casual bistro dishes while overlooking the Gardens!
What to Visit
Wander amongst 900 plant varieties and floral installations! In addition to well-manicured flower beds and bubbling fountains, step inside 26 greenhouses and some of Butchart Gardens' other indoor attractions:
- The Seed and Gift Store hand-packages seeds for unique gifts, in addition to a host of artisanal products.
- The former Butchart family residence, Benvenuto, is open to visitors during the winter months. Discover the Gardens' history and tour the 1900s home that’s filled with original furnishings, letters, and photographs.
Discover the natural beauty of Victoria during your stay at our restful hotel near Butchart Gardens. Book your stay with us today!