Welcome to a safer Hotel Grand Pacific
Currently, some of our amenities and services have been temporarily adjusted. Below are a few items to note before you arrive, as well as what to expect during your stay.
What to expect during your arrival:
- Valet parking is now available with the safety of both you and our colleagues in effect at all times. Self parking in our secure underground parkade will be available as well.
- Luggage assistance is available upon request, just let us know if you would like or need assistance.
- Self-serve sanitized luggage carts are available just outside or inside the front doors of the hotel.
- At the front desk you'll be warmly greeted by our friendly front desk agents as normal, but this time, they'll be behind safety screens and wearing masks.
What to expect during your stay:
Guest Rooms & Housekeeping Service:
- You can rest assured that any items in your guest room have been completely sanitized and are safe for your personal use.
- Please be aware during your stay, our housekeepers will not be servicing your guest room during your stay (unless your stay is 5 days or longer) unless requested to do so.
- Extra towels and linens are available upon request along with garbage pick-up. And please don't hesitate to ask us for anything else you might require during your stay, we're here to help!
Food & Beverage:
- The Courtyard Café is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Hours of operation are from 7am till 6pm.
- The Pacific Restaurant, Terrace and Lounge is open from 7am to 11am daily (11:30am Fri & Sat) for breakfast and 4pm to 9pm (9:30pm Fri & Sat) for dinner & drinks with Happy Hour specials from 4pm to 5:30pm daily.
- In-Room Dining is available for breakfast from 7am to 11am and dinner from 4pm to 9pm by dialing 2100.
Victoria Athletic Club:
- The Victoria Athletic Club is open with increased safety protocols.
- Temporarily closed.
As always, should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email us, and a member of our Guest Services Team will be happy to help: [email protected] or 250-386-0450 or toll free at 1-800-663-7550
Cick here to view our WorkSafeBC COVID19 Safety Plan