Welcome to a safer Hotel Grand Pacific!
Due to the limitations of COVID–19, some of our amenities and services have been temporarily adjusted. Below are a few items to note before you arrive as well as what to expect during your stay.
As always, should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us, and a member of our Guest Services Team will be happy to help - 1-800-663-7550
What to expect during your arrival:
- Valet parking will not be available in order to enhance the safety of both you and our colleagues. Self parking in our secure underground parkade will be available as usual.
- Luggage assistance will still be available upon request, just let us know if you would like or need assistance.
- Physical distancing measures will be in place throughout the hotel and in many places you'll see handy floor markings and/or signage to help guide and remind you.
- At the front desk you'll be warmly greeted by our friendly front desk agents as normal, but this time, they'll be behind safety screens.
- As well, for your piece of mind, all our staff will be "wellness checked" as they enter the hotel for their shift, this includes checking their temperature and scanning for any symptoms of illness.
- In situations where our staff are not able to keep enough physical distance from our guests, our staff will utilize masks for your and their safety. Feel free to bring and wear your own mask, but it is not required. Should you feel like you want to wear a mask, but don't have one, please ask one of our Guest Service Agents, and one will be provided for you.
What to expect during your stay:
Guest Rooms & Housekeeping Service:
- In order to keep a healthy and exceptionally clean guest room, we have removed all print materials, pens & stationary, bath robes, and slippers from the rooms. Some of these items will be available upon request and will be sanitized before and after use.
- You can rest assured that any items in your guest room have been completely sanitized and are safe for your personal use.
- Please be aware that during your stay, our housekeepers will not be entering or servicing your guest room until 24 hours after you have checked-out.
- Extra towels and linens are available upon request along with garbage pick-up.
- We have instituted a 24 hour “resting period” between guest stays for all guestrooms, followed by a deep cleaning and thorough sanitization.
- As of July 2020, an electrostatic spray of each guest room will take place between each use of a guestroom.
Food & Beverage:
- The Courtyard Café is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Hours of operation are from 7am till 8pm.
- Room Service has been temporarily suspended.
- The Pacific Restaurant and Lounge is open from 2:30pm to 9pm daily.
- The Patio & Terrace at the Hotel Grand Pacific has been expanded and is open 2:30pm to 9pm daily
- Temporarily closed but can be reserved upon request.