Welcome to a safer Hotel Grand Pacific
Proof of Vaccination
As per the BC Provincial Health Order, we are required by law to verify proof of vaccination prior to allowing access to the Pacific Restaurant, Lounge & Terrace as well as the Victoria Athletic Club (gym, pool, sauna, hot tub, fitness classes, etc.).
Access to the hotel itself, and take-out orders from the Pacific Restaurant and Courtyard Cafe will not require proof of vaccination.
For more information regarding British Columbia's vaccine passports, click here
100% of our staff are fully vacinated.
Currently, some of our amenities and services have been temporarily adjusted. Below are a few items to note before you arrive as well as what to expect during your stay.
Please note, a mask or face-covering is required when accessing public areas of the hotel. Should you need a mask, one can be provided by our guest service team, please inquire at the front desk.
Under the current BC Provincial Health Order The Victoria Athletic Club will be closed until January 18th. All memberships will be paused until re-opening.
What to expect during your arrival:
- Valet parking is now available with the safety of both you and our colleagues in effect at all times. Self parking in our secure underground parkade will be available as well.
- Luggage assistance will still be available upon request, just let us know if you would like or need assistance.
- Self-serve sanitized luggage carts are available just outside the front doors of the hotel.
- Physical distancing measures will be in place throughout the hotel and in many places you'll see handy floor markings and/or signage to help guide and remind you.
- At the front desk you'll be warmly greeted by our friendly front desk agents as normal, but this time, they'll be behind safety screens and wearing masks.
- As well, for your piece of mind, all our staff will be "wellness checked" as they enter the hotel for their shift, this includes checking their temperature and scanning for any symptoms of illness. Staff are also required to wear masks throughout the duration of their shift wherever others are present.
What to expect during your stay:
Guest Rooms & Housekeeping Service:
- In order to keep a healthy and exceptionally clean guest room, we have removed most print materials, pens & stationary and slippers from the rooms. Some of these items will be available upon request and will be sanitized before and after use.
- You can rest assured that any items in your guest room have been completely sanitized and are safe for your personal use.
- Please be aware that during your stay, our housekeepers will not be entering or servicing your guest room during your stay (unless your stay is 7 days or longer).
- Extra towels and linens are available upon request along with garbage pick-up.
Food & Beverage:
- The Courtyard Café is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Hours of operation are from 7am till 6pm.
- The Pacific Restaurant, Terrace and Lounge is open from 7am to 11am daily (11:30am Fri & Sat) for breakfast and 4pm to 9pm (9:30pm Fri & Sat) for dinner & drinks with Happy Hour specials from 4pm to 5:30pm daily.
- In-Room Dining is temporarily unavailable.
- Temporarily closed, but can be reserved upon request.
As always, should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email us, and a member of our Guest Services Team will be happy to help: [email protected] or 250-386-0450 or toll free at 1-800-663-7550
Cick here to view our WorkSafeBC COVID19 Safety Plan