The Hotel Grand Pacific:
The Hotel Grand Pacific is no ordinary hotel! As an independant property, we offer a more personalized experience focused on guest satisfaction. Our harbourfront hotel recognizes that the perfect getaway has to embrace all facets of our guests lifestyle, but is also a unique and friendly community environment in which to work.
Description of Duties:
This position is responsible for proactively guiding guests through their arrival and departure to the hotel, providing assitance with unloading, delivering and storing luggage and valet parking vehicles. Often the first point of contact for guests requesting suggestions and assistance with what Victoria has to offer.
The successful candidate will have a professional presence as well as excellent verbal communication skills and extensive knowledge of hotel products and services. Candidates must also possess a clean and valid class 5 B.C. Driver’ Licence and able to operate a standard transmission vehicle.
Why Choose Us?
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted employee parking
- Excellent employee meal program
- Food discounts in both our Café and Pacific Restaurant
- Friends and family hotel rate (Employee rate also available at other Preferred Hotels)
- Other industry discounts
- Excellent extended benefits (Life and AD&D, Health, Dental, Vision, and an Employee and Family Assistance program. A matching Defined Contribution Pension Plan & an RRSP program available when eligible)
- Employee recognition & referral program
- Treat days, employee events and an annual employee party
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity and inclusion in our team.
Due to the volume of applications received, only those short-listed will be contacted by email or telephone. We do appreciate your consideration to make the Hotel Grand Pacific your next employer.