Victoria Athletic Club Update:
The Victoria Athletic Club, Pool and Sauna will resume operations on July 2nd
for Hotel Guests, Members and Punch Card Holders.
Club hours will be 8 am to 8 pm daily.
A new RESERVATION SYSTEM has been implemented to access to the club, pool and sauna. To reserve time to use the pool or sauna or book an hour time slot to work out, please call the Athletic Club’s front desk at 250-380-4460 (or 4460 from your guestroom phone) or email us at [email protected]. Please be aware that there will be 30 minutes between each time slot for thorough sanitizing.
Reservations can be made for the following time slots:
8:00am, 9:30am, 11:00am, 12:30pm, 2:00pm, 3:30pm, 5:00pm, 6:30pm.
Reservations will open on June 30th.
Our rotating weekly reservation system allows bookings up to 6 days in advance. Maximum of 4 visits per week.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE CLUB:
- Please enter via the parkade entrance on Quebec Street. Make sure to be careful as you may encounter moving vehicles.
- Everyone must be checked in – please stop at the desk.
- The use of masks is optional. Disposable masks can be purchased at the club’s front desk.
- Gloves that have been worn outside the club will not be permitted.
- Towel service has been temporarily suspended.
- The change rooms and washrooms will be open.
- Lockers will not be available.
- A limited number of showers will be open.
- Hair dryers will not be available.
- To take full advantage of your hour here we suggest that you arrive ready to workout and consider showering at home.
- If showering here, please bring you own towel.
- There will be an increased number of sanitization stations in the club – please use them.
- The squash court will be open for exercising but squash will not be allowed at this time.
- Time on cardio machines and in swim lanes will be limited to 30 minutes.
- We will NOT be offering reservations for swim lanes or cardio machines.
- Be sure to keep a minimum of 1 vacant machine between you and other exercisers – please do not use a machine beside one that is occupied.
- Each area of the club will have the maximum number of occupants posted – please adhere to these maximums.
We are sorry to say, but the steam room will not be open yet and we will not be offering classes right away.
Victoria Athletic Club
Popular among locals, hotel guests, and even Olympic athletes, the Victoria Athletic Club at Hotel Grand Pacific in Victoria, BC is a full-service fitness facility offering everything you need to get in a great workout. Break a sweat in our fully-equipped weight room with Paramount strength training and Matrix Cardio equipment, play vigorous game of squash, or simply pop in to enjoy the sauna. Discover your tailored health routine at Victoria Athletic Club, where hotel guests have complimentary access.
Victoria Athletic Club Hours
Monday to Friday: 6:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 6:30am – 10:00pm
Our club facilities include:
- 25-meter Lap Pool with Aquafit classes, hot tub, steam room, kid’s pool, and sauna
- Weight room with Paramount strength training equipment, free weights, and functional training equipment
- Squash court
- Cardio room featuring all new Matrix Fitness cardio equipment: treadmills, elliptical trainers, upright and recumbent bikes, stair climbers, a climb mill, a hand crank, and a rowing ergometer.
- Fitness studio where all our scheduled fitness classes take place, including Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, HIIT, Nia, and more
- A small, quiet studio for mat work and stretching.
Victoria Athletic Club offers a selection of amazing fitness classes including Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, Aquafit, and more. All of our classes are included in full memberships and available at a drop-in rate for the public and hotel guests.
Need motivation? Sign up for a session with one of Victoria Athletic Club’s personal trainers for an extra-efficient workout.
Sign up at the front desk to receive email notification about any changes or cancellations to our Fitness Class schedule.
Tell us how we can help you achieve your fitness goals on our Facebook Page.