Assistant Guest Services Manager - Temporary
Description of Duties:
This leadership position is responsible for overseeing daily operations of the Front Desk, proactively managing front office operations and ensuring the highest level of customer service possible.
As a manager on duty, this position will assist with scheduling, training, motivating and supervising staff.
They ensure the life safety and security of the hotel, guests and staff at all times.
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Superior knowledge of Opera PMS, Windows Office programs and Outlook
- Must be detail orientated, able to multi-task with proven decision making abilities
- Two years of management on duty experience in a hotel environment
- Must have or be able to successfully achieve OFA Level 2 Certification within the first month of employment