Sales & Marketing Coordinator
This position actively participates in the design, production and distribution of Social Media content, marketing and sales materials designed to promote the Hotel Grand Pacific rooms, food & beverage, and athletic club products.
Description of Duties:
• Assist in developing marketing plans and strategies, both traditional and social, to increase revenue;
• Regularly create content for social media use across all channels;
• Monitor online social media presence and respond as appropriate;
• Maintain statistical information through the production and consolidation of reports as required;
• Support Sales & Marketing, F&B, Revenue and Operations teams with administrative duties and the production and management of collateral ensuring adherence to all brand standards;
• Use website CMS to actively monitor and keep all pages current;
• Coordinate the activities (fax, photocopying, computer terminals) of the Business Centre as required;
• Assist guests as required with business centre functions (fax, photocopying, and computer issues).
• Ability to work flexible hours to participate in events and networking functions.
The successful candidate must be a web savvy content creator. A professional presence as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills is required along with a thorough knowledge of Victoria as a destination.
• At least 1 year experience in a marketing environment
• Experience managing multiple social media channels for business
• Proven knowledge and experience using Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• Thorough knowledge and experience using all Microsoft Office applications.
• Experience working with an ad agency an asset
• Graphic Design experience an asset
• Knowledge of printing process and file types
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organizational and teamwork skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills